Minimum Education: High school diploma.
years mortgage banking experience.
- Five years experience
in loan closing.
- Three years supervisory experience.
- Group and Individual training
skills required, MS Windows environment.
- MS Word, Excel, and familiarity with mortgage industry
- Complete knowledge of loan closing documentation
and loan closing procedures.
- Understanding of loan program guidelines and parameters.
working knowledge of mortgage originations, processing,
underwriting, and compliance
leadership with effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills under high volume and
fast paced conditions.
- Ability to work under deadline pressures.
- Excellent verbal, written, negotiating, and listening
- Problem-solving skills to reflect level of responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects
and assignments; able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal
- Ability to research issues as they arise and identify
areas for continuous improvement and make
for resolution and/or implementation.
- Models high performance levels, motivation, and personal
- Cooperative, team player.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to perform essential
responsibilities including using a computer for a minimum
of four hours per day with or without reasonable accommodation.
Work Environment: Standard
business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00
Given the nature of work performed, it is required at
times to work overtime.
Addeed Items Per Area Production Manager
For This Specif Office
- MUST HAVE AUTOMATED EXPERIENCE
- VOLUME SEEKING $2.4 BILLION
- WILL BE HANDLING MULTI-STATES
Breakdown of Products:
- 50%+ TOTAL PRODUCTION IS “A” QUALITY PAPER
- 22% IS “ALT-A”
- REMAINING PERCENTAGE IS 2ND MORTGAGE, HIGH LTV AND SUBPRIME
Send resume to: Robert Vaughan at email@example.com for consideration